YOUNG PROFESSIONALS BOARD
Thank you for your interest in joining the Young Professionals Board at Lorenzo’s House. We realize that young adults show up uniquely in their communities, and we hope that by advocating with younger voices, our cause will be magnified and shared in new and creative ways.
Through education, advocacy and outreach, the Young Professionals Board at Lorenzo’s House will empower families living with a younger-onset Alzheimer’s and other dementia diagnoses. Serving as an ambassador to our mission, young members will build awareness, raise funds and cultivate meaningful friendships.
Our Young Professionals Board will consist of young voices meeting primarily in a virtual format. As we grow, we will expand throughout the United States and abroad by founding new chapters in major cities across the globe. Board members will eventually help to serve as liaisons to these chapters as we increase our presence nationally and internationally to advance the mission and vision of Lorenzo’s House.
Board Member Expectations:
- Embody the values and culture of Lorenzo’s House
- Identify as a young professional with a genuine interest and commitment to advancing the mission
- Serve as a Lorenzo’s House Ambassador by learning and sharing our mission
- Follow and engage with Lorenzo’s House on social media platforms
- Attend quarterly board meetings and event planning sessions as needed
- Help plan and participate in 2-5 annual events (virtual or in-person)
- Identify new potential Young Professionals Board members
- Collectively participate in fundraising efforts